What is subway coupon?
A subway coupon is a promotional code offered by the Subway sandwich chain that can be used to save money on purchases from the restaurant. The coupons are typically printed on flyers or online and can be redeemed at participating Subway locations.
How to Save Money on Your Next Subway Sandwich With a Subway Coupon
What is a Subway coupon?
Do you like your meals to be healthy? Do you like to save money? If your answer to the two questions is yes, then why not try using coupon codes when you order subs and sandwiches from Subway?
Subway, with more than 37,000 locations worldwide, is the largest submarine sandwich chain, which offers customers quick, nutritious meals and coupon codes, also known as promo codes or discount codes. They are limited-time online offers to incentivize customers to make a purchase. The fast food chain also offers Subway coupons and Subway promo codes.
Most digital coupons require you to order a minimum order amount so that you can redeem them. Most of times, a coupon code has to be redeemed while shopping online or through a website. But there are times when the store will redeem the coupon code while you are placing an order in-store.
Most food chains, like Subway, will opt for a promo code as it is a cost-effective way to measure how many new customers have been shopping with the brand. Many customers also prefer to use coupons while shopping as they save up to 7% on their bills.
How to use a Subway coupon code?
The new normal has seen many of us opt for a healthier lifestyle, but as the world opens up again, we may have to depend on takeout or delivery again. Healthy takeout options like sandwiches are a good way to indulge your craving for fast food. Most food chains, like Subway, always have deals going on. So, if you are in the mood for some subs, here are the ways to use subway online coupons to save money while having a delicious meal-
- Subway website or app-
- Open the website and click on the rewards and deals tab.
- Most of the time, more deals will be visible if you are a member of the loyalty program. So, sign up for the Subway MyWay rewards program.
- Sign in with your account.
- See which of the offers or deals catch your fancy, such as 15% off on your next footlong sub.
- Click on the 'order now' box to add it to your cart and head for checkout. The offer will be automatically calculated at the final payment.
- If you have received a Subway coupon code or promo code in your mail or on your mobile, you can enter the subway promo and the offer will be automatically added at the payment.
- If you have a printed coupon with a promo code that can be redeemed online, you can add the coupon code at checkout.
- If you have a printed coupon, it can also be redeemed at the store.
- Deals may vary by location, so make sure that you check the location and then click on the coupons tab.
- Third-party app or website
- If you have found a Subway coupon or promo code on a coupon website, click on it.
- Select the code and copy it by right clicking on the code box and selecting copy.
- Now head to the Subway website and select the sub you want to eat, or if the code is for a specific offer, then add the items to your cart and move to payments.
- When you are checking out, look for the 'apply code' box or any other variation the website uses and paste the code you have copied from the coupon website. Sometimes you can add more than one code by repeating the steps.
- Complete the payment process and enjoy the money saved while savoring the food you ordered,
The high cost of Subway sandwiches makes them unaffordable
Use a Subway coupon to get a discount on your next purchase
Where to find Subway coupon codes?
If you are wondering where you can find subway coupon codes or subway discount codes, there are different ways to search for a Subway promo code or, a Subway coupon or a discount code. Here is a cursory guide to finding good places to get Subway discount codes-
- Run a general search- If you are looking for a Subway promo, you can type in coupons for subway and the search engine will show a list of sources and sites that will have deals and discount promo codes for the fast food chain.
- Search by promo code- So, you want a Subway discount code for a meal you are buying, but you are not sure if there is a deal for the 6-inch sub you are craving for. You can search the web with the discount for Subway offer and see if there is a Subway coupon that suits what you are searching for. Sometimes, while searching the net, you can also get deals that are better than what you are searching for.
- Check with the store- If you don't find a coupon code that you want, you can go to the website or call the store to see what offers they have currently. Many brands will have some special online deals that may not be offered in-store or vice versa. So, it is a good idea to check offers both in-store and online.
- Sign up for email notifications- When you are signing up for the loyalty program membership, the page will have a box asking you if you want to sign up for email alerts or online newsletters. Check the box as you will, then get alerts about upcoming deals. Some Subway discount coupons emailed to you may be one-time codes created just for members. So, you will not get them on the website or third-party sites.
What type of Subway coupons are available?
- Percentage discount codes- These types of Subway promo codes offer a certain percentage off on the total of either your whole bill or just one item on the bill. Currently, Subway has a 15% off on your next footlong sub offer, or you can order delivery to get 10% off your order. The sandwich chain also has offers like Buy One Get One 50% off on their subs.
- Cash amount- These Subway coupons offer a certain amount off on the entire bill or a single item. They can also offer menu items for a specific amount. Some current Subway promo offers include sandwiches for $5.49 or fresh melts for under $10.
- Free shipping or free delivery- These coupon codes let you get free delivery or free shipping on your order. The subway coupon codes are currently offering a $0 delivery fee when you order online or in the app, or free delivery from select locations.
- Bonus items- With these coupons, the brand usually offers a free gift with the order you place. The current Subway promos for this offer is 100 bonus points on your first in-app order.
- Rewards- Most of the time, when you sign up for the loyalty program or app, you will get rewards or points which can be redeemed. Subway is currently offering members $2 for every 200 tokens, or 4 tokens for every dollar spent for sign-up.
- Gift cards- Gift cards are a good way to save some money while ordering. Subway has a tab that offers various gift cards. There are also deals and offers, as well as gift cards. Currently, the fast food chain has an limited time offer of a free sub with the purchase of $25 gift cards.
- Surveys- Sometimes a brand will offer you coupon codes or discounts if you take a survey. Subway also has a survey system that you can take if you have a valid purchase receipt that is not more than 5 days old and a valid email address. Once you take a survey, you will receive a 5-day limited time offer. You can take the survey every seven days.
A brief history of Subway
Subway was started in 1965 by 17-year-old Fred DeLuca when nuclear physicist Dr. Peter Buck, who was also a family friend, invested $1,000. The first restaurant, Pete's Super Submarines, was established in Bridgeport, Connecticut in August of 1965, and served fresh, affordable, and customizable sandwiches. By 1974, the business operated 16 submarine sandwich shops throughout Connecticut, and DeLuca and Buck decided to begin franchising. Today, Subway, with 37,000 restaurants in 100 countries, claims to be one of the world's largest restaurant brands, known for its customizable sandwiches, wraps, and salads. The fast food restaurants are owned and operated by a network of more than 20,000 franchisees.
In July 2021, the fast food chain underwent its largest menu update in 56 years. The 'Eat Fresh Refresh' update had more than 20 upgrades, 11 new ingredients, six returning or new sandwiches, and four revamped signature sandwiches. In November 2021, the sandwich chain signed an agreement with a private equity firm and plans to open more than 2,000 restaurants across South Asia in the next 10 years.
Searching for options to save money on your next Subway sandwich?
Try using a Subway coupon!
Text message program of Subway coupon
If you are not keen on searching online for hours to find a good coupon code, then you can always opt for the text message offers for coupons subway each week.
Here is a step-by-step guide to receiving the Subway weekly text message offers-
- Go to the Subway website and click on the rewards and deals tab to sign up for the text message offers and you will also get a 6-inch sub free.
- You will have to enter your mobile number and zip code.
- After submitting your mobile phone number and zip code, you will be redirected to a page where you will be told that in order to start receiving text offers, you will need to reply to the confirmation message sent to your mobile number from their short code.
- The message will ask you to reply 'Y' to confirm that you want to receive weekly text message offers.
- When you reply with a 'Y', you will get two text messages. The first text message is a Subway coupon code for your free sub, and the second text message welcomes you to the text message campaign.
- You can redeem the coupon code by clicking on the link provided in the text message and following the process mentioned in the link.
Subway coupon discount tips
If you are a regular customer at Subway and are looking to save some money, here are some tips that can help you-
- Split a footlong sub- If you are someone who doesn't have a big appetite or are dining with your children, a good way to save some cash along with a coupon code is to order a footlong sub and ask the sandwich artist to split it and customize it. You may not get different types of meat, but you can opt for different cheeses, vegetables, and sauces. Ordering a foot long is 20% cheaper than ordering two 6-inch sub sandwiches.
- Add-ons- Avoid buying add-ons like soda, chips, or cookies. Ask for a free water cup or split the cookie, or buy three as there is a discount.
- Softest' bread- While this is not a money-saving tip, it is a good way to ensure you do not get stale bread. Ask the staff, which is the softest bread (fresh bread) and they will tell you, as they have been cutting bread for the whole day.
- Follow Subway on social media- Most of the time, Subway will announce exclusive coupons and promotions on their social media. Therefore, it is a good idea to follow them on social media. The fast food chain often posts special deals and coupons on their Facebook page and also on their Twitter feed that you can use on your next visit.
- Subway loyalty program- Get a Subway Rewards Card so you can start earning points. You get 50 free points just for joining and 1 point for every dollar spent. You get a free footlong sub for 75 points, 50 points gets you a free 6 inch sub, 10 points for a free cookie and 20 for a free drink.
- Coupon sites- It is also a good idea to sign up for coupon sites like Fullfork that offer coupon codes for meals and food deals that are near your location. A website like Fullfork Features deals in a list format. Users can select deals using filters like takeout or dine in.
Fullfork Fullfork Features
I don’t want to spend much on my Subway purchase
With a Subway coupon code, it’s possible to get even more out of your Subway purchases