What are printable coupons?
Printable coupons are coupons that you can print out and use at your local store. Most stores will accept these coupons as long as they are valid and have not expired. You can usually find printable coupons online from the manufacturer's website or through a coupon website.
How You Can Use Printable Coupons to Save Money on Your Grocery Bill
What are printable coupons?
There are times when you want to go to a store to shop for your groceries and look around a bit before making your purchase. If you have been using coupon codes and discounts to save money while placing an order and want to take advantage of offers while shopping offline, you can look for printable coupons.
Where can you find printable coupons?
Many times, a quick search on the internet will give you the information you need, and so is the case with coupons. If you are wondering where you can find printables coupons that are reliable and valid and don't need checks or verification by a store manager, here are some ways you can search for good deals online that can be printed and used in-store.
- Search the web- The simplest way to search for coupon codes or printable coupons is to simply type in "printable coupons" in your search browser and click. You will get pages full of sites that offer deals and discounts for many brands and retailers.
- Coupon websites- As discussed, there are many third-party websites and apps which offer printable coupons, and deals that can be printed to be redeemed at the location. You may need to visit several sites to check which sites have deals that suit your budget or requirements. There is also a list of reliable coupon sites listed below that you can use as a guide to search for print coupons that you require.
- Brand websites- If you are one of those who doesn't experiment with brands too much and use one brand of shampoo or detergent, you can check the concerned brand's site to get details about upcoming deals. Most sites will list offers on the home page or under a "specials" or "deals" tab.
- Retail store websites- Many retail store websites like Rite Aid, Dollar General or Dollar Tree upload printable manufacturer or retailer coupons and deals on their websites. Some of the sites also put up deals which can be stacked while placing an online or in-store order.
- Social media- Many manufacturers and retailers will use their social media accounts to give information about upcoming deals and offers. If you use a particular brand of household goods or shop at a retailer store or supermarket regularly, it is a good idea to follow the social media accounts, as you can get alerts about deals.
- Newsletter- If you have a preferred brand for your regular shopping trips to the store, you can subscribe to the newsletter or mailing lists. Many times, company offers exclusive subscribers-only print coupons or coupon codes which can be printed.
There are a lot of ways to save money on groceries, but it can be hard to know where to start
Printable coupons are a great way to save money on your grocery bill. By taking advantage of deals and discounts, you can save a significant amount of money
Benefits of using printable coupons effectively
If you want to save money, you can do it by saving a little at a time. Similarly, if you are wondering whether you need a printable coupon for your next regular grocery order, then here is a list of benefits achieved by using deals and coupons that you can consider.
- Save money- The ultimate goal of using offers and discounts is to save money on your food cost. You can opt for finding the cheapest items or items on sale to try and reduce the monthly grocery bill or you can use coupons and vouchers to get a discount off your bill. Many stores nowadays also offer personalized benefits such as reward programs or specialized offers for using the store card. Opt for these programs to save more money along with using printable coupons and deals.
- Save time- Nowadays everything is easily available online. You can find deals and discounts online, rather than going through stacks of coupons or coupon books. There is an added benefit of saving time when you are shopping online. But when you have a shopping list and a stack of printed grocery coupons for the items on your list, you have a focused trip and also save time in the process.
- Free items- When you are shopping in store, you will often notice flash deals and discounted items at aisle-end and near entrance and exit doors which may not be found online. A "buy one get one free" deal on your favorite shampoo may be an exclusive in-store deal which you can claim and save money for the extra shampoo bottle.
- No splurging- If you have a shopping list and discount codes for the items on your list, you tend to be more focussed while shopping and your attention will not wander. There may be deals in the supermarket, but if you are not making any extra saving, you will be more inclined to not splurge and buy the item.
- New items- If you are not too brand-conscious, you are more inclined to try a new product or brand if you get a free coupon printable for the item. This way you can use an item that you have been resisting because it was priced higher. After trying the item, if you are not happy, then at least you didn't pay the full price to try it out.
Tips on how to save more money with printable coupons
If you are wondering whether there are ways to get maximum benefits after finding free printable coupons, then here are some tips you can try to get the most out of the grocery coupons and deals you use.
- Stack coupons- Almost all retailers will allow you to use one manufacturer and one store coupon per item in your order. Many stores cap the use of coupons at four items which means potentially eight coupons you can use. Use the coupons and deals after considering, which can give you the maximum savings.
- Printing coupons- Most brand and manufacturer websites allow two coupons to be printed from a single device. You can use multiple devices like laptop, mobile or tablets to print the given two coupons. If you have multiple email addresses you can use them to get more printable coupons that can be redeemed in-store. You can also use your family members' emails and phone numbers to get more grocery coupons.
- First day- Some manufacturers and brands reset the coupons at the beginning of every month. You can use the reset to print more coupons as they extend the number of print coupons available. When a reset occurs, you can print two extra copies from a device. Many retailers and brands upload new coupons at the beginning of the month, therefore you can print extra coupons.
- Print in black and white- The cost of printer ink is between $13 and $75 per ounce and stores do accept black and white coupons. So, save money for printer ink by changing the print settings to 'black only' while printing coupons.
- Coupons in the mailbox- Every retailer and brand site has a "contact us" tab which customers can use to register their grievance and complaints. You can also reach out to ask for print coupons to be mailed to you. Though most of the print coupons offer only nominal discounts like a $1 off, but there are some that will give you free products, or up to $5 off.
free printable coupon
How to use printable coupons?
Often times, customers find good deals and coupons printable free on coupon sites but are not sure how they can claim the deal or get grocery coupons printed to redeem the offers in store. Here is a detailed guide on how to print and use the printable coupons in stores.
- You can find a printable coupon by running a search on the browser for "printable grocery coupons" or "printable coupons for xx brand." Once you click search you will get pages full of third-party sites that can be availed to get print coupons. As discussed, you can also look for coupons on the brand's site.
- Always remember if you have use a dedicated brand, you can create an account on its site for easier access every time you log in.
- If you are on a coupon website to search for print coupons, click on the "Printable" section and search for what you need like "grocery coupons" or "coffee coupons."
- Choose the deal you like and click on it and you will be taken to either the brand's or store's site to gain access to the coupon. Log in to access the coupon.
- If you want to search on a store or brand site, log in and search for coupons you need. Once you find the coupon you need, click print so it can be printed.
- After you get the coupon printed, carry it with you the next time you go shopping.
- Complete your shopping and when you are at the checkout, hand over the print coupon to the cashier and tell them that you would like to redeem the offer. The offer discount will be applied to your cart, make the payment and your shopping is done.
The inconvenience of having to search for coupons is tiring
Printable coupons can be easily found and used to save money on groceries
Which are the best sites for printable coupons?
There are hundreds of coupon apps and sites that offer coupon codes and printable coupons and it becomes difficult to search through the mass of sites to find a good deal. Here is a list of sites that offer coupons and deals that can be used while shopping.
- FullFork- There are many third-party websites like Fullfork which offer daily deals for multiple brands and services. The site uses an aggregator or affiliate and pays a percentage to work with businesses on deals or print coupons. Fullfork Features deals as per location and preference in a list format. The app also has a map feature to show how far is the establishment from the user's location. Customers can look for grocery coupons and deals using filters like dine in/take out. They can also save deals for easier access and allow users to redeem deals in store via printable coupons.
- Krazy Coupon Lady- The site lets you customize your search as per the specific product or brand preference. It also has printable coupons, which can be found in newspapers as well as coupon codes you can access via your mobile.
- CouponMom- You can find a variety of coupons such as drugstores, grocery and other offers to get discounts while shopping. They have a coupon database, making it easier to find deals for products and brands you use.
- Be Frugal- You can find printable coupons and coupon codes on the site and also get extra bonuses when you sign up. They also have deals through which you can earn cash back.
Fullfork Fullfork Features
Are digital coupons better than printable coupons?
Nowadays, most brands and stores provide printable coupons and offers on their websites because it is more convenient for customers to check online with a few mouse clicks. But there are some purists who still want to use the traditional print coupons while shopping. A question thus arises- are digital coupons better than printable coupons? The basic answer is that using digital or print coupons depends on factors like target audience, company budget, and marketing strategy. Here are a few things to think about when deciding which path to take-
- Awareness- if you want to build brand awareness and attract customers, then it is better to use online coupons. A report shows that online coupons are 35% better suited to bring in new customers, retain existing users and raise brand awareness.
- ROI- If you want a better return on investment (ROI), then opt for print coupons as they provide around 18% higher ROI due to cap on their usage. Online and printable coupons have higher redemption rates (the number of people using the offer v/s revenue per sale). Therefore, if you want more revenue per coupon, opt for print coupons.
- Distribution- It is easier to distribute digital coupons as there is no need to print and mail the coupons to the target audience. Printable coupons also reduce the amount of work needed to collect coupon users' information.
- Cost- As online coupons gather information digitally, you have to pay social media experts to analyze the data and spend money on developing marketing strategies to spread the coupons. But print coupons are cheaper as the cost of printing and shipping coupons is less.
Is there any way from where I can source out printable coupons?
The key to sourcing out printable coupons is in finding good online sources and staying current with what's out there