What is an Olive Garden scan coupon?
An Olive Garden scan coupon is a digital coupon that can be used to save money on a meal at the Olive Garden restaurant. The coupon can be scanned from a mobile device or printed out and presented to the server when ordering. The amount of the discount will vary depending on the particular coupon, but they are typically good for a percentage off of the total bill.
How to Save Money at Olive Garden with an Olive Garden Scan Coupon
What is an Olive Garden scan coupon?
If you dine in or order out from Olive Garden regularly, then you must have used or heard about coupons promo codes from the Italian restaurant. The coupons and promo codes are a great way to save money while bingeing on dishes from the family-style restaurant.
If you are a coupon user, you must have noticed online or printed garden coupons with a QR code on them. These are known as scan coupons, and you can click a photo of the actual coupon with the QR code visible and store it on your phone or keep a physical copy of the coupon to use the next time you place an order with the Italian restaurant. Most scannable coupons work the same way as normal coupons promos and can be used to score discounts when you order a meal. It is sometimes simpler to use a scan coupon because you can simply ask the staff to scan the QR code, and the deal will be applied to your order.
If you want to know more about how you can use an Olive Garden scan coupon, keep reading.
How to find the best Olive Garden scan coupon?
If you are wondering whether it is difficult to find scan coupons as opposed to Garden coupons or coupon codes, don't worry. Most scan coupons work the same as a Garden coupon or a coupon code. So, you can use these tips to find coupons promos for Olive Garden.
- Search the web- The fastest way to search for any Olive Garden deal or discount is to type in 'Olive Garden coupon' or 'Olive Garden coupon code' in your browser and hit search. You will get pages full of third-party sites like FullFork which have deals like 'Free Gift With 1 Adult Entree' or 'Free Shipping on $50+ Orders'. You can go through some websites and get the deals you like. You can save these deals on your mobile or in your email. You can also bookmark the sites for future use.
- Browser extensions- If you order frequently, then install a browser extension on your desktop browser. You can fill your cart with your order and then click on the browser extension to search for the best deals before making payment.
- Brand website or app- You can also check the 'Specials' tab in the 'Gift Cards and Offers' section at the bottom of Olive Garden website home page to find deals like 'Take Home Entrees from $6.' It is better to create an account so that you can find deals on the site in your area.
- Newspapers and magazines. Many local newspapers will have inserts from local restaurants, which will have deals and QR codes, which can be scanned for the deal to be applied. You can keep the insert or take a photo and keep it in your mobile. You can also check if the newspaper website has a deals section and if there are any Olive Garden coupons promo codes.
- Receipt- You should also check the receipt you get after you pay bills. Sometimes, there is information on how you can score deals or cash prizes for taking a customer experience survey.
The prices at Olive Garden can be expensive
Use a scan coupon to save money at Olive Garden
How to use an Olive Garden scan coupon?
If you have found an Olive Garden scan coupon or promo code for a deal like 'Get Free Appetizer Or Dessert When You Buy 2 Entrees,' then here is how you can use the Garden promo or coupon code for placing an online order-
- If you are on a third-party site when you have found a Garden coupon, then just click on the deal and the Olive Garden site will open in a new tab. If you have received the promo code via an email, open the site. Copy the coupon code.
- If you have an account then log in or you can create an account if you order frequently. Select either delivery or take out as per your preference or the deal you have.
- Fill the e-cart with your order and make sure you order as per the Garden coupon to claim the deal.
- Move to the checkout page. Paste the code in the 'Apply code' box and click. If you are ordering from mobile or app, you can also scan the QR code from your desktop to claim the deal.
- The deal will be applied to your order. Pay the balance and wait for delivery or leave to pick up the order.
- If you have a scan code, keep the physical Garden coupon or click a photo on your mobile.
- When you visit the restaurant, let the staff know that you will be cashing in a scan coupon.
- Place your order and enjoy your food.
- When the bill comes, hand over the coupon or your mobile for the QR code to be scanned by the staff.
- Once the discount is taken off the total, pay the bill and add a tip and the transaction is complete.
What to look for when using an Olive Garden scan coupon?
Have you ever tried to use a Garden coupon code or scan coupon only to have the deal rejected? Then here are a few points you should check before using coupons promos from the Italian restaurant.
- Type of coupon- Nowadays there are different deals for a store or online order. Some deals will mention 'In-Store Only! Free Gift With 1 Adult Entree.' Such deals can't be used for online orders. Just check which type of deal it is before using it.
- Locations- Some coupons mention 'Valid at participating locations only' or 'Valid for xx area.' Such deals are meant only for the area mentioned and are not valid at all locations. Just call your nearest location to check if the offer is valid there.
- Conditions- Some Olive Garden coupons have conditions like '$5 Off $30+ To Go Orders' or 'Cyber Monday! 20% Off Your Online Order.' Such orders are valid only when conditions like 'To Go online orders above $30 or Cyber Monday' are fulfilled.
How to get the most out of an Olive Garden scan coupon?
Do you want the maximum benefit from your Garden coupons and promo codes? Then try these tips to make a dent in your Food Cost-
- Reward points- Join the Olive Garden rewards program for free and you can earn points on every dollar you spend before taxes. You can then redeem these points along with using scan coupons or promo codes to get discounts on your meal.
- Set reminders- If you have a lot of coupons promo codes, then you can miss out on a great deal. Just use a calendar app to list all deals as per their expiry date and set alerts a day or two before the deal expires.
- Limited time offers- Many brands come out with limited time offers like 'Today Only! 20% Off Your Order' or holiday specials. Keep an eye out for these deals, especially during the holiday.
- Gift cards- Olive Garden often has deals such as free gift card with the purchase of a gift card of a certain value during April and December. Stock up on these gift cards. Many coupon sites also offer discounted gift cards that can be used for the full value mentioned on the card along with a coupon code.
- Use the coupon- There is no use of finding and hoarding a perfect deal if you forget to apply the coupon code or scan coupon before paying. Don't forget to use the deal you have made some efforts to find.
If you're a fan of Olive Garden, then you know that the prices can add up quickly
One way to save money at Olive Garden is by using an Olive Garden scan coupon
Discount tips for Olive Garden
If you want more bang for your buck and think there are more ways to save money than just using scan coupons or coupon codes, then try these tips out for your next Olive Garden order.
- Loyalty program- Sign up for the eClub to get offers like '% Off Three Entrees' or '15% Off Your Entire Order' once you are a member. You can also enjoy benefits like a free appetizer worth $10 when you order two adult entrees.
- Non peak time- If you want to enjoy a leisurely meal at a discount, take advantage of offers like Dinner Duos between 3-5pm on weekdays where you can enjoy an entree and unlimited breadsticks, soup or salad under $10. Some locations also offer other discounts for meals during non peak hours. Call your nearest location to check what offers they have.
- Kids meal- Olive Garden regularly offers deals like 'Kid's Meal For $1 With Purchase Of Adult Meal'. Follow Olive Garden on social media to get alerts about such deals and discounts.
- Family bundles- Are you ordering for a party or family gathering? Opt for the family-style bundles where you can get discounts of around 50%. The portions are big and you also get house salad and breadsticks. If you order a family meal of Chicken Alfredo, it will cost you $61.49 or $10.25 per serving as compared to a single entree at $17.99, a 43% discount.
What you need to know about an Olive Garden?
Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant chain established by General Mills in 1982 that became a standalone business, Darden Restaurants, in 1995.
Olive Garden is famous for its unlimited salads and breadsticks. The 'Never Ending Pasta Bowl' for around $10 is another famous deal offered by the restaurant chain.
As of February 2022, the brand has 900+ restaurants across the United States and other countries. The company is also involved in non-profit endeavors.
How can I save money on my next Italian delicacy at Olive Garden?
Use an Olive Garden scan coupon to get a discount on your next purchase