What are Panera Bread coupons?
Panera Bread coupons are codes or vouchers that can be used to get a discount on your purchase at Panera Bread.
Free Panera Bread Coupons- How to Get Them and Use Them
What are Panera Bread coupons?
Fast casual restaurant chain Panera Bread, with over 2,000 bakery cafes, has a solid online and offline presence in the United States. If you enjoy the food there, but wish that there was a way to save some money while ordering or dining in, then why not opt for Panera Bread coupons or coupon codes.
Most restaurant chains like Panera Bread have two types of discounts- coupons like 'Get $5 Off Your Purchase Over $20,' which can be applied while dining or ordering in-store; or discount codes like 'Enjoy Free Delivery Over $15+ At Panerabread.com to be used while placing an online order.
Offering Bread coupons or promo codes is a way for the chain to draw in new customers and bring back existing ones.
How to find the best Panera Bread coupons?
If you are interested in using a Panera Bread coupon or a promo code but don't know where to find the discounts and offers, don't worry. Here are some tips you can use to find a Panera Bread discount or deal-
- Internet- Just open your search engine and type in 'Panera Bread promo' or 'Panera Bread coupon code.' You will get pages full of sites that have deals and bread coupons. Browse these third-party sites like FullFork to find deals that suit you.
- Panera Bread site or app- You can find some of the best deals on the restaurant chain's own website and app. Sign up for an account and you will get regular updates about ongoing and upcoming deals.
- Social media- It is a good idea to follow restaurant chains like Panera Bread as they often post specials and offers on their social media accounts. Follow the brand on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to get alert about offers.
- Alerts- Sign up for email alerts to learn more about upcoming deals and Panera Bread promo codes. Sometimes, the brand will give you a Bread coupon for just signing up or being a member.
- Referring someone- Many a time, brands like Panera Bread will offer special discount codes if you refer someone to be a part of their loyalty program. They also offer surveys as a way to get some promo codes or special offers.
How can I get free Panera Bread coupons?
There are a few ways to get free Panera Bread coupons. You can sign up for their email list, or you can check out websites that specialize in coupons and deals
How to use Panera Bread coupons at a Panera outlet?
Want to use a coupon to save money on dining in at Panera Bread? You can find printable coupon at third-party sites like FullFork. If you have found a Panera Bread promo code or a Bread discount coupon and want to use it while you dine in or order take out, then here are the steps you can take to redeem the coupon.
- When you are going to dine in or order out at the restaurant, take the coupon with you.
- Before you place an order, let the cashier or staff know that you have a coupon that you will be redeeming.
- Once you have placed your order, hand over the coupon to the cashier, so they can apply the discount.
- Sometimes, the transaction can show a pending charge, but the discounted price is applied when the transaction is cleared.
- Some locations will accept Bread promo codes for in-store transactions. You can ask the cashier and if they accept online codes, hand over your mobile for the code to be entered.
- Once the offer is entered, you will get the discount, and the cashier will let you know how much you need to pay. Complete the transaction.
What to look for when using Panera Bread coupons?
There are many benefits to using Coupon Codes and discount offers. But there are certain conditions you should be aware of. If you want to use Panera Bread coupons, here are a few things you should keep in mind-
- Expiry date- Sometimes, when you use a coupon, it will show as being 'invalid.' One of the reasons this can happen is if the coupon is past its validity. Check the expiration date of the coupon before you apply it.
- Minimum value- There are some coupons which have conditions such as '$5 Off Sitewide Orders $15+.' So, if your cart value is less than $15, then the coupon code will not work for you.
- Selected user- Restaurant chains often send coupons and discount codes for their members So if you have received a Bread coupon code like Free Pastry, Sweet Treat, Or Bagel For New MyPanera Rewards Members', it can only be used if you are a new member.
- Locations- There are times when a Bread promo code is valid only for a particular location like Queens, New York and you can't get deal to work for you if you are in Manhattan.
How to get the most out of Panera Bread coupons?
Saving money is never enough, so if you are looking for more ways to bring down your Food Cost for ordering out, here are tips you can try-
- Combine deals- If you are a member of the Panera Bread loyalty program, you can place an order using a Bread promo offer and then claim points for the money you have spent. Once you have enough points, you can redeem them and save more.
- Organize deals- If you have been religiously collecting coupons, it is a good idea to organize them by expiry date in a calendar app, so you know when a discount code is about to expire and you can utilize the deal.
- Gift card- Panera Bread has gift cards and often has them at a discount. You can buy these gift cards for your own use or for gifting. There are also sites where you can find gift cards at discount. So, you can also try that option to save money.
- Best deals- Most of the good deals are to be found on the brand's site. There are also sites which have good deals like '25% Off Sitewide With Code'. So, if you have found a site where you can get good deals, bookmark it to get deals in the future.
The high cost of Panera Bread is bit out of my reach
Use a Panera Bread coupons to save up to 50% off your total order
Discount tips for using Panera Bread coupons
Coupons and discount codes are not the only ways to save money. Here are some tips offered by Panera Bread staff that you can take advantage of to save money-
- Bagel Tuesdays- Visit Panera Bread or order online on Tuesdays to get the 'Baker's Dozen' deal, where you get thirteen freshly baked bagels for $6.99 instead of $11.99 on any other day.
- Separate transactions- If you are a member of the Panera Bread rewards program, then place every order separately as you earn points per transaction.
- Dessert under $1- If you are dining in, order an entree and a drink to get dessert for $0.99, which can otherwise cost you $2-5.
- Closing times- There are some Panera Bread outlets where staff give away pastries for free right before closing. Check if your nearest location is one of them to get free pastries.
- Free toppings- Most Panera Bread vegetables and toppings for your soup and sandwich orders are free. But there are exceptions for some like feta and avocado.
What you need to know about Panera Bread
Panera Bread, established in 1987, is famous for its bagels, freshly baked cookies, pastries, and a variety of breads. The restaurant chain has locations in 48 states in the United States and Canada. The company adopted a food policy in 2014 which is committed to using clean ingredients and providing transparency in a bid to have a positive impact on the food system. Panera Bread believes in 'no usage of artificial additives' like colors, flavors and preservatives. The chain also stopped using artificial transfats in 2005 and artificial ingredients in January 2017.
How do I save money while eating at Panera?
By using Panera Bread coupons, you can save money on your next purchase at the restaurant!